Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Story of a Muslim Beggar Has a Beginning But No End



Muslims would find it impossible to do charity without beggars ..Hindus too ..so the beggar population is always on the rise.. it is easy money but you have to work long hours without rest.. some of the beggars are genuine but mostly it is organized mafia backed professional set up..

Agents hire deformed kids women toddlers and it is a flourishing racket with everyone involved ..there is abuse which goes without saying, young girls helpless women at the mercy of relatives who force them to beg..I am not an expert but I shoot beggars to expose this criminal attitude and apathy.
The local government does nothing be it Ajmer or any other religious town or city big bucks involved... so you know why they hate photographers who shoot and expose this racket.

Fuck who really shoots beggars , maybe a few foreigners but so called maverick Indian fine art photographer would not shoot beggars and I dont blame them..
I am a beggar I shoot beggars .. I live with beggars I eat with beggars.

I have my deformities too all within my scarred soul.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube