Thursday, October 18, 2012

Even In The Beggar World The Healthy Person Uses A Persons Disability To His Advantage


There is a beggar Mafia that uses beggars for their commercial survival.. and you dont see them , they work through several layers that one layer does not know the other on the top.. a perfect pramid.

Beggars could be a thesis .. beggars is a community and it survives as the demand and supply is replenished rapidly , the kidnapping of kids young boys girls is for beggary or child prostitution.. which is openly done in Goa or Pushkar I am told ..

Making a fast buck so parents with a lage number of kids or kids with deformity give the child on rent to the beggar mafia syndicate , the kids are taken to the various famous fairs urus kumbh..

As this aspect is not part of my photo research I stay away from it , I know most beggars personally , the one guy at Dhai Djinn Ka Jhopda is a very dear friend.

A lot of beggars on the Taragdh trail..but I have a very short time in Ajmer and I am barefeet tire easily I avoid trekking unless required .

Beggars you cant escape at Ajmer and Taragah.. I did not find many at Pushkar ..

I have shot beggars extensively at Ajmer .. and at Ajmer it was either the beggars the bawas or fakirs or the hijras I shot these three communities ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube