Thursday, October 18, 2012

Now Only God Knows Why I Meet Hijras At My Shoots


I shot this hijra at Banganga on the top near a Temple , a beggar hijra , humble polite and I shot a few frames , but you will see one as the others I shall remove from public view...

The one place hija pictures are stolen is Flickr.com and you can do nothing about it Yahoo Copyright has no time for human emotions of Flickr members like me whose pictures are on other Flickr members site with my name too .. stolen but shot by Firoze Shakir.

So my Hijra documentary is not for general public and I dont sell my pictures .. and the Flickr Space Ball toll is all bunkum.. you can breach it anytime you want .. and I am a Pro member .. makes no difference ..

But all said and done there is no alternative to photo management .. better than Flickr.

I cross blog from here to my Blogspot site and Twitter and Facebook like famous Pinterest .. I pimp my links manually on Facebook.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube