Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Morphing This Picture To Attack Anybody Is In Very Poor Taste ..

247,759 items / 2,053,261 views


The Crippled Beggar of Dhai Djinn Ka Jhopda Ajmer

People using this picture to attack Mr Salman Khurshid and his wife Mrs Louise Khurshid under India Against Corruption is in real bad taste ,.. it hurts me this beggar who is very close to me and it would hurt Mr Salman Khurshid and his wife too .. attacking people by morphing my picture is in bad taste and I hope my dear friend Mayank Gandhi Sab and ,,Ruben Robocop Mascrenhas take note of it and have it removed ...

This is blatant stealing of my creativity and my copyrighted picture ..

I have also participated in India Against Corruption but did not expect their standards of attacking to stoop to this level..

This picture was morphed and placed at Facebook posted by Asish Arora on his Facebook timeline .. it was bought to my notice by another Facebook friend Bharat J Gandhi..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube