Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Shot All This For 3 Hours On A Leg With Suspected Hairline Fracture ..


And nothing happened , but what really caused me a lot of pain was walking the steps of Bandra Station and than the long walk on the skywalk from the top till Lucky hotel signal.

I was at Mrs Punam Sinhas house with my wife last night to deliver Sirs clothes when my wife saw the swelling of my feet , so from her house my wife bought me to the local bone setter near Bandra Jumma Masjid I dont go to orthopedists at all..and than he set it right , a painful process used lep and has called me tomorrow.

So I have to take it easy he told me ..and it was the first time I was not carrying my camera or I would have shot him fixing me leg..

And today I wish everyone an auspicious start to the Durga festival to all my friends ..

One regret this is the first time I or my grand daughter did not shoot the Durga workshops ...no time at all ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube