Sunday, September 9, 2012

Words of Wisdom on Three Wheels

Ya khuda teri rehmat ka koie sumar nahi
kiski chaukat par jau hath pehlane
tere darbar se badkar darbar nahi

oh god your benevolence is limitless
on whose doorstep do i need to beg
there is no bigger giver in your kingdom
than you

I told the driver of the Ricksha the words of wisdom were highly endearing to man and to humanity..he gave me a subtle smile..

I was getting into a cab to move towards Mahim to shoot the Sandal of Fakhruddin Shah Baba .

Words have a strange way of enveloping the human soul, words that holistically heal the scars within the human soul..writers poets and photographers are healers on this planet, they diagnose your inner pain, a word a picture acts as balm reinvigorating your decayed spirit..
Ii prolongs your love for life..

For me words have come very late in life and photography was an antidote against alcoholism..that I was battling in vain..
Alcohol destroyed me as a man.. but I was reborn again as a better man once with the help of my family I gave up alcohol for good..
I have been dry for over 9 years now..
For a second perhaps the words on the rickshah took me back into time..I had kept this post textless but than Rir Ri s words put words in my mouth..
Yes Jim Reeves you are right behind the steering wheel of the human vehicle are millions and zillions of words of regret and remorse ..that eventually end in an ocean of reminiscences ..
Ahh WORDS neat....if I only knew what it said.....

without words
life would be lifeless and a curse
hospitalized human soul
no nurse
dying dying worse
so god gave us words
his bounty
his benevolence
with a thank you
we reimburse
before we catch the last flight
in a hearse

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube