Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hussain O Minni Wa Ana Minal Hussain


 241,406 items / 2,030,025 views


i shoot pain, i shoot ali i shoot hussain
i find peace in every grain not just
a shia or a hindu but a human i wish to remain
so i cut my head let my blood drain ..
bound to ashura karbala my ancestry
my karmic chain ..on my shroud
some more blood stains i live
my life i walk my path ..i have
no complain ..my pictures
my blogs not for profit or gain
with my soul my freedom
i wont bargain ..
Hussain O Minni Wa Ana Minal Hussain
ameen amen

to my facebook friend patrick dubos ..of auroville

The essential part of my Shia images .. I shot was for my foreigner friends , they were my target audience non Muslims my Hindu Christian friends as the Shias dont need images they already know all this , a fact that a lot of people who see my images my Indian metaphor judge me harshly hastily and I block them..what I am who I am is a equation between my Maker and me I dont need brokers to lead me to my goal , I dont seek Paradise with bigots racists .. I am Human I wish to live die Human.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube