Sunday, September 9, 2012

Jesus On 31 Dec 2008.. On 8 Sept .. 2012 A New Title New Update

241,406 items / 2,030,045 views

All these pictures were shot on the Canon G9 gifted to me by my dea good friend Dr Glenn Losack MD ..at first when he gave it to me on his visit to my house I did not think much of it as I was a incorrigible DSLR User those days Nikon D80 ..

But than eventually the camera was stolen from me during Moharam and today I miss it because it was a nice handy tool for street photography.. come to think of it Marziya and Nerjis would love it but than what was not destined to me had to go.

I finally after a long time switched to Canon .. and both my grand kids use Canon.. I dont think we could ever touch a Nikon even if we got them Free .

One thing I learnt from my parents .. I dont touch another mans goods be it his laptop camera or a mobile phone .. and would die before envy touched me ..

And in one way the loss of Canon G9 was a silver lining in disguise as my grand daughters 4 and 1 year old shoot on Canon 60D .. Marziya loves to shoot on Canon 7D With vertical grip.

And I am pruning spring cleaning this Street Photography set of 35500 images at Flickr now that I have time and I am not shooting new pictures ..

Giving a new thought new dimension to my old pictures ..

By changing the EXIF data I am making my old images new ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube