Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thank You GSB Seva Mandal Family For Allowing Me To Shoot This Grand Event


There are over 500 images remaining to be uploaded I shot from KIng Circle till Dadar I shot a lot there was no method , but I shot every nuance myriad mood of Gsb Lord Ganesha..

I had a problem with my telly lens I shot purely on 50 mm 1.4

I was shooting on Canon EOS 60D ..

My camera too was not working properly the following day I had all my problems sorted out at Canon Service center Natraj Rustomjee but forgot to tell them about the 60 D shutter problem..

I am now leaving to shoot the 7 day visarjan .. I will see the outcome of my camera afte I have shot pictures ...

I thank all the volunteers friends heads of GSB Seva Mandal who let me shoot this grand event and encouraged me , they gave me total cooperation and treated me as one of their own family .. I could not make it the whole way till the end..

And these pictures are my humble tribute to my dear departed friend late Mr Dinesh Pai.. RIP Sir ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube