Saturday, August 4, 2012

21 Ramzan Painful Memory on the Soul of Islam and Humanity

195,854 items / 1,602,477 views

Shooting Moharam Ghame Hussain is a legendary pain mammoth gigantic herculean and it crushes the soul of Man even a speck of dust like me a silhouette of nothingness and nothing else.

And on 21 Ramzan is shooting pain the mother of all pain the pain Of Imam Ali , head bowed to Allah and his head was slashed , a part a heart of Islam was slashed by the Father of Neo Islam that breeds on hate and sectarian strife..this is the beginning of my poetic tryst on the Internet that began of Muslims love killing Muslims per se..

This was one cruel act in the Mosque that gave a carte blanche to the rabid rogue Muslim to kill Shias with impunity mercilessly and partake of the fruits of the loom in Heaven with an added gift of 72 nubile Virgins..

I am not a religious scholar I chronicle the streets of pain , and I shoot hope trying to break free from a drop of tear , and I am as much a Hindu as I am a Shia , read this as a metaphor of a Shia born in India lives amicably with the rest of the world that is Hindu.. and Christians and other communities too..

And as I fast along with me my Hindu brother is in in the solemnity of Shravan I shall shoot his festivals with the same passion as I shoot my own , this was my pledge when a Hindu friend grabbed my Zanjir during Ashura in Mumbai, he could not bear my pain , he slashed his back and he became one with me , he slashed his back and I kept on crying wailing liked I had a lost a part of my own and found him again..

I took a vow that as long as I live I shall shoot Hinduism as Hope and Hindutva as my tribute to his Mother , a mother who gave birth to a son who feels my pain and the pain of my beloved Imam Husain , I am crying as I write this you dont need to be a Shia to understand Hussain .. just be human you will have tears flowering from your eyes too.

I have to rush to work but not before a few lines from friend Zain , he hates me mentioning him , but he is a brother more related to me by blood than anything else.



Peeran mein mera peer sab ka wali hai
Laqab Asadullah te naam Ali hai
Naam e Ali beda paar laga jhule lalan
Sewan da singdi da saki shehbaz kalandar
Dum a dum mast kalandar Ali da pehla number

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube