Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welcome MV Pavit to Mora Village Juhu Beach..

195,764 items / 1,601,765 views

If a ship full of hoodlums, terrorists had to enter our territorial waters leave aside the security forces even our somnolent system of law administration would never know ..first it was MV Wisdom now Mumbai rains bring in a new guest MV Pavit I shot this today , it was high tide , I walked over the rocks from one end to reach the Mora village end I shot extensively and the dust on my CCD has given me a lot of problem but I shot it nonetheless..

Today was my fourth fast of Ramzan Mubarak.. so it was a tiring shoot and I was totally dehydrated too..I carried my Bandra Times Press Card and spoke Shudh Marathi so even with my turban rings etc the Mumbai cops let me through..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube