Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hijras Follow Me Wherever I Go .. Hijra In Pushkar

Hijras Follow Me Wherever I Go .. Hijra In Pushkar by firoze shakir photographerno1




I shot the most beautiful hijras in the world at Ajmer , I shot them beautifully seductively and I am happy that those who fuckin steal my hijra pictures post it at their own stream cant see them... and the largest number of hijra picture stealing thieves at one given place can only be found at Flickr.com.. thanks to Yahoo Copyright that is lenient enough to allow this tribe to grow and a fucked space ball tool where any can download your pictures without our permission and you can can do nothing abut it..


And I was the first one to shoot the hijras and show my pictures to everyone not anymore , only my closest friends only one I know get to see them.. hijra picture stealers can go fuck themselves .. 


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube