Monday, April 16, 2012

Why Do You Post This Kind of Stuff ? A Query on Google+

229,528 items / 1,922,398 views

My reply in humility and gratitude

I Thank all of you for browsing my world of pain.. why do I shoot this stuff .. a very curiously powerful question ...I shoot this because I am human.. when I shot this kid in Ajmer he hid his face from me he was aware I was shooting him and when he lifted his face he accused me of a guilt I had not comitted , I died a million deaths as a poet.. I dont do this to gain cookie points , I do it as this is the genre purpose of my photography, I will not post funny pictures but I wont pass adverse comments on what you post that is your prerogative on the open web..

I hate posting pictures on Google+ I hate Picassa ,,I prefer Flickr and Flickr will not give me a free account even after 200000 images shot to educate in most cases a world unseen by Geo Nat too, I shoot the hijras to showcase their world I shoot all religion ..

And Google+ is a better platform they understand pain sufferings so I am here .. and +Jack C Crawford and others have supported me and my world of pain..
I am indebted to your love friendship understanding

As Ever
Beggar Poet

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube