Monday, April 16, 2012

Good Morning G plus .. Welcome To My World of Deathly Illusions



These are pictures I take on my way to work ,

I said Good Morning to Maria the Leper Lady dropped some coins in her tin box , while she begins to touch them, I step away and from a distance capture the moments of her life than share her pain pathos poetry with all of you..

She is the beginning of the road that leads to work if I take it or I go to work another long way..

Maria is a set at my Flickr photostream, and my grand daughter Marziya Shakir has shot her too..

I have never asked her or her daughter Mary , questions pertaining to their life,.I give money as charity I shoot pictures ...my world of pictures survives on brevity of thought.

When I began my tryst with photography, shooting beggars was not part of my adventure at all, I shot slides black and white color film, I shot my surroundings , my faith as a Shia and my culture as an Indian , I shot Hinduism Churches and Sufism..related to the body piercers known as Rafaees fakirs or Sufi mendicants than came the Hijras eunuchs ..

I began shooting beggars after I met my best friend my only friend Dr Glenn Losack MD ..in 2008 and it continues shooting them with respect and to shed light on a segment of society totally ignored ..shunned.

And I have a set at Flickr Muslim Beggars , Muslim beggars that God forgot after making them in a hurry..he forgot to paint their eyes , he forgot so many things.. but he keeps them alive through a human emotion called charity.. a way of appeasing him by throwing coins in a beggars bowl.

Muslims Hindus Christians need beggars in my world to connect with God through charity..and I shall end it here..I type with a single right hand finger ..of a deformed hand..I get tired this is my 229517 blog at Flick.com..I will complete 5 years at Flickr in June this year..

As a poet because I shoot beggars I call myself in humility a beggar poet ..I will never be short of pictures as long as there are beggars in my world..

People who live in ivory houses even society photographers hate us we are the lowest step in the hierarchy of photography..and being a blogger a waste of time and energy..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube