Monday, April 16, 2012

She Likes The Sound of Coins More Than The Silence of The Notes

With the money she earns as a beggar sitting for hours here in this lane and later in the evenings at Hill Road near the Parsi Fire Temple or near Globus , she and her daughter Mary also a beggar have bought up two kids , Marys children and Marias grand children.

Its been a long time I have not seen them, they are not in Mumbai, taken care by Christian folks.

If you notice carefully the tin is tied to her leg, as I believe drug addicts desperate for money have snatched it and run away with it, some pretend to drop coins and flick the notes within.. it is tough being a beggar having sockets for eyes.

And as I am not published in magazines or newspapers I am not a Reuters photographer I shoot what I have to shoot , no restrictions on my own beggar soul, I dont sell my pictures but a kind person on Flickr in appreciation for sharing my world of eunuchs and hijras bougfht me a Pro membership at Flickr for one year.. and he touched the core of my poetry as those days I was going through a rough patch and very bad times ..

There are good human beings all over cyberspace faceless , kind human and they read you understand you, they may not comment or like or plus my posts ..but they too are good friends ..I only block those with sex on their minds a human genitalia on their Flickr photostream and favorites.

Sex is your personal equation and you dont have to shove it up my reluctant ass .. find some other place ..you maybe a good photographer but you like dicks twats than I block you all the same..

I am here to educate you on the only subject that binds one man to the other .. it is called human pain , human suffering.. you were born lucky..good for you..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube