Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Muslim Beggar On Friday 13

229,530 items / 1,922,837 views

Her Fridays are lucky even if they fall on the 13 simply because Friday is the day of the weekly congregational prayers or namaz..and a day of charity..

People rushing for namaz , pay her a few coins notes , and she sits here and has been shot by me previously too .. I dont ask her questions , but I do tell her to take some help from the Mosques but it is not much help as they are hardly entertained she tells me.. so it is the roads..

One thing is sure if I was a woman I could sit by her side understand her pain the story of her life..but its not possible , my wife is a very private person and does not make overtures to people at all, but if i tell her to give a beggar money she will do without hesitation..

My wife does not talk to strangers does not exchange views with whom she does not know.. but she does charity gives money to orphans and widow homes to which she is affiliated in our community..

I pay generously to the beggars I shoot , I give old clothes , whatever I can on humanitarian grounds and I give to all communities including the beggar hijras.. poor malangs and fakirs.

I once did tell a publisher if he published my poems I would give all the money to the children of prostitutes .. they have no godfather and their state is worse than the poor Hindu Muslim or Christian , their mother has been used abused maligned by all communities is something one does not need to deny..

But than my poems and my pictures are offensive to human taste , my pictures are real and the pain within real too.. so I give up..

After all they are Muslims aren't they.. I hate to say but it is Gods bitter truth on the soul of human semiconscious ..

And so life goes on I shoot beggars and share the poetry drama of their lives ..

Their children born to beg betrayed by Islamic society , a few coins but no rehabilitation.. and the government of the people by the people for the people cares a flying fuck..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube