Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Famous Street Wednesday Market of Mahim.. Budhbazar

I shoot pictures mostly from a moving cab, pictures that happen fast quick as rapid fire , and my sweet patient wife sits at the back watches mutely , without ever saying a word and this silence that she has absorbed on the back seat has made her a good photographer too.. she shoots me on the Canon EOS 7 D ..

Younger son takes the camera from me every night to shoot his pretty daughter Princess Fatima aka Zaira Saif Shakir.

Marziya Shakir is an impulsive shooter getting used to the roller skates her new present from my wife.

I come home from work at 9 as I have to walk home no ricksha and it is a grumbling walk, my legs hurt I have a diabetes related leg problems , but my wife is into aroma therapy has made a fantastic oil , that on application to the soles of my feet sends me to 9 heaven..

I crash, wake up at 5 am and restart my kick ass blogging..

Than at about 8 am I will go back to sleep..

Budh in Urdu means Wednesaday and this market is attached to the criwded Novena at St Michael Church Mahim

Today is Sunday at noon time I have to go to Mr Rajesh Khannas house for some urgent office work.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube