Sunday, April 15, 2012

Even Muslim Women Sell Their Wares at Budh Bazar



And I always feel pride seeing burkha clad women working on adding to the income of the family , and thereby giving a better standard of living to their children..

And than on the other hand you have the typical Muslim mentality governed by myopic fatwas religious edicts that forbids them to work, get them married at a young age to louts , old men divorcees in most cases .. and than when she fails to satisfy throw her out to beg on the streets the greatest curse being the Sunni Triple Talaq,.. 3 words and her marriage is over ..


And most of the women I have shot among the Muslim beggars have a sad tale to tell, some just enjoy begging I hardly ask questions I shoot in the face period.

My daughter in laws are home makers , they stay at home both educated take care of their kids , my daughter works , she is good at her job and she is into Social Media.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube