Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Supermom No1

180,276 items / 1,416,918 views

photo courtesy yogen shah

I wrote a few lines of this poem , first time on a piece of paper while visiting Mr Shatrughan Sinhas house dedicated to Punamji I call her Bhabiji but I needed a picture to upload it here on Flickr and so she sent me this image shot by dear friend Yogen Shah.. celebrity photographer.

My humble poem to Mrs Punam Shotgun Sinha..

first she was
a super wife
of a super hero
shatrughan sinha
a super netaji
a super task
she performed
lord ganesha
lalbagh cha raja
dabbang
gifted success
to sonakshi sinha
named after
goddess parvati
from a girl next door
to a no 1 heroine
transformed
the new diva
who has taken
bollywood by storm
the rise of a super
duper heroine
the rise of
a super mom
punam sinha
no 1 going
great guns
in super form
shatruji
luv kush
on cloud 9
hospitable
humble
warm
producers
lining up at their
house like
bees in a swarm


first copy sent to her
through sheer humility
via gmail.com
bhabiji tujhe salam
jai shri krishan
jai shri ram

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube