Wednesday, November 9, 2011

In Bahrain Pakistan Malaysia Saudi Arabia They Persecute Shias Too

181,781 items / 1,432,301 views

those who
believe
in martyrs
the tyrants
will rule
persecute
kill maim
lock up
in dungeons
without trial
judge or jury
execute
so words
on the banner
a thought
transmute
humanity
suffers
who cares
a hoot
they rob
right to freedom
expression
of speech
unborn children s
hopes they loot
souls covered
with soot
soon their
kingdoms
their royal
asses
will face
the public's boots
eunuch silence
as the rest
of the world
watches mute
i would never
do the hajj
as a protest
where the
holy prophet
is under
house arrest
by wahabbi brutes
yes my karbala
is mecca medina
poetic pursuits
my ancestry
my shia roots
yes i am
a hindu shia
my cultural
inheritance
a message
on the soul
of mankind
permutes
barefeet
not just
essence
of christianity
or hinduism
it is man
i shoot

his god
i respect
i salute

my poetic tribute

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube