Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Shia Child - 4 Month Old Nerjis Asif Shakir Malang



The Web Master at Allah Ho Akbar .Net might choke after he reads this , but than being a Web Master and getting entangled in ones own net is an occupational hazard.One can delete a file, at the click of a mouse, but deleting Shia or Shiasm with hyperbolic hallucinations is a difficult task,even Yazid with his powerful army got entangled in his own net vanquished by one Man who now is synonymous with Humanity.. Imam Hussain , such is the power beyond the click of a mouse, in its simplicity we call it Shah Ast Hussain..

The carrier of this powerful message is a new born Shia child, I have seen , that the Shia Child when born has his hand on his chest as though he is ready to do Matam , oops fuck taqqaiya what am I saying, yes the Shia child lets out a wail which is his war cry audibly reverberating as Ya Hussain.

When the Shia Child is growing , he is aware of his mission in life, Maksade Hussain.
Right from the beginning he or she rattles off ..
Allah Ek
Panjetan Panch
imam Bara
Masoom Choudah
Khuda ke Nur se Paida Hue Hain
Panchon Tan
Mohomed , Asto Ali
Fatima Hassan Hussain

Yes for a Shia Child everything is important , but everything is complete without the benevolence of Ahle Bait.The Shia child carried in his mothers waist without any training imitates his mother beating his chest, he is a fast learner, no indoctrination needed, this is more effective than just parroting the Holy Koran, he sees his mother weep, he knows Pain, he felt the pain during birth, he relives this pain , the pain of being a follower of Imam Hussain.
I am mesmerized by the Shia child, this is not a brain washing, this is not a enforced toilet training this comes with the territory of being born a Shia.
Yes the Shia child is special.
I learnt this during Athvi in Lucknow , watching little kids with Alams marching to Kazmain with a confidence unbecoming of a child.
A Shia child is an Adult..
I saw the Shia children at Mr Shabeeb Rizvis house and till date I can never forget the glint of redeeming hope in the eyes of Little Mohomed son of sports journalist Ehtesham Hassans son..I was drowning he saved me..with all your hate , venom , you cannot corrupt our Shia kids , they are the Faith of our sect..It takes a Shia mother to produce a Shia kid, no mean task..
I take my hats off to Shia mothers..
This little kid in the picture had come with his mother to the Matam at my mother in laws House Imambada , he saw me , he came to see me , yes we were both kindred soul, I was taking the strength of my Shiasm from him...
Once go to Hyderabad on Ashura Day at the Bargah you will know what it means keeping our Faith alive..yes we inflict wounds on our bodies, we mark ourselves, we do everything you despise us for, but honestly we dont teach our kids to cut off heads of Kafirs, we dont teach our kids to place bombs in trains, we dont teach our kids to lob grenades while heads are bowed in prayers to Allah.We teach our kids nothing , they bring their values intact, we are a race that was created to mourn for Imam Hussain, we Indian Shias are a race born as a gift of God to appease the love of Imamam Hussain for a land called Hindustan he, said I know in Hindustan there are no Mussalmans but yes there are Insans..meaning human beings.
I am not a Mullah, I do not have the arsenal of Koranic verses , but yes I have one thing that is Truth .. I was born a Shia I shall die a Shia..I have pledged my body to a Medical research.. somebody might see with my eyes, or my organs...or what is left of them.
I do not seek Paradise..you can add this to my heresy..of being a Rafidi Shia...
A state of Mind that goes beyond Matter.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube