Friday, November 4, 2011

My Wife Has a Love Hate Relationship With Photography ..

I spent more money on lenses filters tripods less money on her jewelry ,photography gave me nothing , it took away everything from me I dont sell my work what work, my pictures are street shots of pain , who the fuck buys pain , you dont buy it even if you get it free..

When I sold over 250 cameras for chicken shit I was a camera collector she told me I should have have not bought them from the flea market in the first place.

I sold my F100 a few months back with a prime Nikon 1.4 lens for Rs 5000.. and if I had bought gold for her those years instead of the Nikon F 100 I think she would be smiling all the way to the bank..

So it hurts .. I could never upgrade my camera after that .. it breaks down I repair it ..

My grand daughter shoots on the Nikon D 80 or the Nikon D 3100 gifted to her by a friend of mine in Dubai..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube