Friday, November 4, 2011

Beggars In Inda Are Shown No Respect

untouchables
fallen from grace
in all respect
pain as
scriptures
without text
through
the inner soul
of my camera
their life
i reflect
their
future
there
isn't any
fate
has
annexed
a beggars
bowl
in their
childs hand
what next

I dont deliberately shoot beggars I dont stalk beggars , but the beggar soul stalks me as a beggar poet a camera hung around my neck, I know places days where I will meet beggars but I avoid such situations I have no urge to shoot beggars or the beggar hijras , but they were destined by a lesser god to be captured as the essence of my poetry and spread around..

I shoot Muslim beggars a set at my Flickr photostream, cultivated nurtured , I sgot beggars when I climbed mountains barefeet I shot beggars at Taragad near Ajmer with bleeding flesh, some beggars cut their bodies afresh to garner sympathy, I have broken my fast with beggars during Ramzan.

The few beggars I dont call beggars are Appu the limbless guy again a set at Flickr.

Maria the leper lady with sockets for her eyes , her daughter Mary is a leper too, but she saved her grand children , she converted to Christianity as the general humanity was not willing to help her no not even the Hindus , so her grand daughter is in a orphanage and her son studies in a work school..

She knows me by sound , and my smell..if I talk to her she will inquire about my friend Dr Glenn Losack MD who shot her too and would generously give her money, Appu has disappeared but he remembered the good doctor too..Dr Losack like me shoots beggars too..

I shot very beautiful beggars , never saw them again..
Ishot beggar kids who sold flags on our Independence day, and than hardly two or three years I saw them begging with their own newly born child.

I know scams corruption should go but when will poverty degradation of human life go.. there is no Anna Hazare on this front no , not yet..


I shoot beggars and every time I shoot them a part within me dies too..I am updating this blank post today..

I hate sunsets , landscapes that show Gods beauty but des not end hunger , I wont shoot Gods beauty at all, I refuse to shoot it , for me beauty is the gnarled hands of a beggar .. for me beauty lies on the streets I shoot prolifically the same streets my soon to be 4 year grand daughter shoots along with me..


Most of the beggars are more friendly with Marziya Shakir , my grand daughter who has been shooting beggars since she was 2.. on my Nikon D 80 , no tripods.. she offers them her pocket money.. she has seen pain , she has touched them as she touched me .,..

Through photography I want my grand daughter to be a great human being , this is the purpose of my photography as photo blogs the purpose that my wife thinks is a failed attempt to get even with my life , but she would not mind if my photography bought in some extra bucks..and I refuse to sell my pictures , but I will eventually my hijra collection and give the money earned to the children of the prostitutes of the red light area .. the most neglected robbed childhood ..battered bruised raped sodomized by circumstances and at the wrong place at the wrong time...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube