Friday, November 4, 2011

Jain Sadhvi

Through 'the serenity
of Lord Mahaveera
amrut flows
a path of peace
a path
traversing
the soul
of humanity
barefeet
she chose
Jainism
a walk
of Life
up close
a touch
of love
hope
harmony
removing
obstacles
all worldly
woes


Namo Arihantanam: I bow down to Arihanta,

Namo Siddhanam: I bow down to Siddha,

Namo Ayariyanam: I bow down to Acharya,

Namo Uvajjhayanam: I bow down to Upadhyaya,

Namo Loe Savva-sahunam: I bow down to Sadhu and Sadhvi.

Eso Panch Namokaro: These five bowings downs,

Savva-pavappanasano: Destroy all the sins,

Manglananch Savvesim: Amongst all that is auspicious,

Padhamam Havei Mangalam: This Navkar Mantra is the foremost.


a mantra of life
the universe echoes
as felt seen by the camera eye
of a poet photographer blogger firoze

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube