Monday, October 24, 2011

You guys must check out Google+

209,283 items / 1,719,570 views

posted at Indi Bloggers Forum

This is a great place for nerds geeks photographers poets and budding artists , I have some great folks in my circle.. and I am learning I dont want to drop names but I have two great guys Robert Riedl Robert Scobel who give great inputs on almost every topic close to blogging..photography and cyberspace ..they swear by Google+

Great photographers too and though I moved out of Facebook for personal reasons I have never had the urge as yet to go back..

Both my grand daughters are at Google+ have the Dalai Lama Marc Zuckerburg including their god father Renie Ranvin in their circles ..

Try it out ..you wont be disappointed but dont expect it to be Facebook it is not.. it is a place of accumulating knowledge wisdom call it what you may..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube