Monday, October 24, 2011

Father Forgive Me I Have Sinned

171,432 items / 1,335,759 views

my hopes
on her drying
hopes
i pinned
i accidentally
fell in love
with a transvestite
from across
the border
nubile
voluptuous
thick skinned
chubby
double chinned
pendulous posterior
tits conjoined twins
like two pectoral fins
bedding her was
a nightmare
one and only
deadly sin
neither man
nor woman
only a whore
from within
from where
do i begin
sometimes out
sometimes in
her moans
like silent sounds
of corrugated tin
a facebook encounter
to my fucked chagrin
faded memories
the ignore button
that swept
me into her
recycling bin
hooron ki hoor
jannat ki pari
a blast minus
the safety pin

the transvestites tale never ends whether you lose you actually never win
a smirk minus a grin .....my head leg before wicket by her rolling pin

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube