Monday, October 24, 2011

RIP .. Wendell Gomes of Bandra De Monte Street ..


Wendell Gomes was a great guy a great husband a great father and a great son , his mother Mrs Gomes was my neighbor when I stayed at Bazar Road Kamla Bai Sadan..De Monte Street
Wendell was national hockey player too ..

He was being treated for brain tumor and was in great pain when he passed away a lot folks came to mourn his death..I was not aware of it I came to know of his sad demise when I chanced to read this notice board I immediately went to pay my respect to Mrs Gomes his bereaved mother , the first thing she told me that she was blessed with a humanitarian daughter in law , who took care of her son Wendell till the end and she wished everyone had a daughter in law like her .. In India very rarely do mother in laws praise their daughters in laws specially if they lose their son prematurely..

Mrs Gomes daughters are in Canada .. she also praised Wendells mother in law , Wendell stayed at Virnedra Apts close to Band Stand and very close to Salman Khans house Galaxy..

He was buried at St Andrews cemetery.,.

RIP Wendell Gomes

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube