Sunday, October 23, 2011

Temple of Love ..

209,235 items / 1,718,349 views

reminiscences
carved
over a razors edge
my soul
hanging
from her
windows ledge
lost illusions
time wont
dredge
a maze
within
a maze
in her gardens
hedge

This is the only surviving picture of marriage against the backdrop of a temple of love , we had come here to give our lives a chance..the barefeet blogger and his wife..the marble burnt my bare feet , but I kept on walking shooting pictures though I am not much into travel photography..and this was a long time back, the actual reason for coming to Agra was to pay a visit to the tomb of the Holy Shia Saint Saed e Saalis..

After I left my wife back at the lodge I sneaked out to the banks to shoot more of the Taj Mahal though I was here only for a day...during Moharam Athvi.. that I later shot at Lucknow..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube