Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Hijras Are Vane Too..


She is beautiful , she knows it and makes use of her beauty , but she keeps her followers at bay,I used to shoot her once upon a time but of late I stopped shooting her , I find her her a bit aloof in front of the humility of my camera lens ..

I prefer shooting hijras who are as human as I am , as a Malang I know what the other person feels much before the feeling sets in ..so I shoot in amicable mutual situations..

But all in all hijras are unique gifted and have the power of holistically healing you.. I would never want a hijra as my enemy.. dont ask me why.. they know it I know it too..

I have met highly educated hijras at Ajmer who speak fluent English , welll groomed but do not like to be shot, so I dont shoot them and it is a fact I shoot pictures and only showcase them on the Internet.. public view..

There are hijras who like to be shot in the nude they offer me money but I have politely refused it is not my genre though I am a poet of sorts .. I have seen hijras making love with their clients on my visits to the red light area but I have not shot them it is not part of my photography profile..

I am a father of a girl child I moderate my vision before I shoot a picture my pictures are not for titillation anyway, though if I shoot a few hijra pectorals it is only to show that even barren tress bear fruits ..

I have no hijra fixation or obsession , I have left opportunities walked away from shooting hijras as simple as that.. I know when to stop shooting pictures ..

I dont add hijra , hijra obsessed people , gays cross dressers on Flickr as my contact , because their sexual orientation is not mine .. and I do not want to be a poster boy on their contact list .. I block all of them most of them have filth in their choice of favorite pictures ..

I have blocked over 760 people at Flickr.. I dont want too many contacts I am happy with the few I have I follow the same principal at Google+ too..

And this was one of the reasons I deactivated my Facebook account without regret or remorse..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube