Saturday, October 15, 2011

MTNL Broadband is a EunuchNightmare at 8 pm and 8 am My Net Goes Dead

This has been going on since three months innumerable complaints to Mr Shyam Sundarji Mr Jony of MTNL Broadband St Martin Road has not helped either .. firstly they dont why this is happening , and it sickens me to see MTNL Broadband pipming their products to new subscribers but cant offer better service to their old exiting one , nor have they deducted my bill for this continuous outage.

MTNL Broadband Service sucks and is totally insensitive to the subscribers needs

First my net used to stop at 10 pm .. now the timings have changed I have a WIFI Connection and I am connected to Bandra Reclamation MTNL exchange.

I hope their General Manager reads this while Google searching for the results of his new promotional ad campaign..

I have no other grouse with MTNL Broadband I pay my bills on time so why do they treat me like this I fail to understand.

Firoze Shakir

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube