Saturday, October 15, 2011

Malcolm Rozario RIP

This is a very old picture that has lived with me since almost 35 to 40 years, I recently had it scanned , but could not restore it to to its early originality.

I saved it on my comp as a 10MB file , my eyes fell on it just now so here it is .

Malcolm Rozario stayed at Colaba Strand ..Grants building with his mother father aunt and a sister Linda.

We were childhood friends and Malcolm and I played at Garden Road ..with Ramesh Mulchandani Ram Parsani..and others.

Malcolm was of robust health , but had a crush on beautiful girl that stayed at Garden Road , too , in order to impress her he did a marathon from Garden Road to Electric House and back several rounds..

We were all impressed with his achievement , but he drank a lot of cold water after the feat.
The following day he fell seriously ill .pneumonia that went from bad to worse , we visited his house daily, looking into the light fading from his eyes ...
And one day he gave up his soul...

This was one sad tragedy I never forgot and it has been a very long time ..
This picture bought up those memories all over again.

I lost in touch with Linda and they don't stay anymore at that old house.

Perhaps she will see this one day...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube