Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One Part of My Soul Is Karbala The Other Part Ajmer

184,808 items / 1,454,571 views

Shah ast Hussain, Badshah ast Hussain
Deen ast Hussain, Deen Panah ast Hussain
Sardad na dad dast, dar dast-e-yazeed,
Haqaa key binaey La ila ast Hussain


words sculpted on
the soul of humanity
through ajmer
the pain of karbala
a day called ashura
tears that drench
the poetry of life
i bare
because god
does not call
me to karbala
bare feet
with a beggars bowl
i come to ajmer
through pictures
through shivas third
eye embedded
in my camera
ajmer
with you
i share

god also knows
if he called me
to karbala
my ticket
i would give
to the poorest man
i swear

god crystallized
moment
in eternity
a heaven
on earth
called ajmer
you need love
piety devotion
to reach there
get rid
of your pain
your trial tribulations
your nightmares


every year
god makes it difficult
for me
to somehow
reach ajmer
problems galore
at work at home
a thought
my heart my
soul tears
on the wings
of my poetry
my flight of
fancy i
would be
more than
happy
in my dreams
to reach ajmer

jannat
ka darwaza
urus ki shaan
subah sham
dopaher
ek pyas
ek naher
aye waqt
yeh hai
khuda
ka ghar
ajmer
ruk ja
dam lene de
thoda taher


sirf hussainiyat nikalti hai yazidiyat ka zaher

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube