Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Everything Is Possible In Love And Poetry

184,808 items / 1,454,006 views

how come you suddenly fell in love with me ? aap mujy jante bhi nai ,in person that is ..

falling in love
is something
god decides
a karmic connection
a cosmic evolution
all other aspects
overrides
being young
or being old
does not matter
if the viral love
bug hits
your insides
the day
i fell
in love
accidentally
with you
my god died
my humility
crushed
by your
duplicity
your pride
between
my pathos
my poetry
a great divide
as from
one end of despair
into another end
of morbidity
i slide
the heart
is a lonely
hunter where
one sided
love
resides
i wait
for the fires
of my affection
subside
a beggar poet
on the road side

thanks so
much for
the roller
coaster ride
sometimes up
sometimes down
words wingless
in mid flight

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube