Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Open Letter To GM Mr Tewary MTNL Broadband Mumbai

184,808 items / 1,454,055 views

Dear Mr Tewary

I know you are a very busy person and I wont hold that against you, this is my 5 th letter to you online , I am not seeking attention I have no personal axe to grind , nor any personal issue with MTNL Broadband.


I am a subscriber of your service a common man and I am having problems connectivity with your service that dont seem to end I had recently been to your Deputy Gen Manager Mr Uphadays office at Bandra Reclamation , I had collapsed fainted due to my diabetic condition and stress bought out by your awful service as a service provider.


We have two connections at my house one belongs to my eldest son Asif Shakir a web designer , he just could not take the poor service his telephone and the modem I duly surrendered to Mr Jony at your St Martins office Bandra..05 /05 2011 tel no 26514261 Wifi modem no SA 80A 1D 71A3126 - 450 TCI

Your staff is excellent they tried to help us in every way possible but your service sucks to put it politely to your august ears..and I am sure you might not read this letter but it will always be there , to remind you of our pain for a service we pay and dont get even a dimes worth of satisfaction..
Mr Shyam Sunderji too is aware of my problems I sent him a message on his mobile and of Mr Jony too at 4 am the time my net intermittently troubling and it still persists even now..I have as yet not surrendered my modem or phone line..

Why am I facing this problem is question you need to answer as the buck stops at your door , I am posting this letter at Flickr Facebook Blogspot and Twitter places where I blog..

I think its time you took some action I appeal to you on humanitarian grounds I am a blogger who blogs all religiosity including your own with a passion that I need not stress ..you can click the links and see it for yourself.

I have tagged you Broadband MTNL so I am sure you cant miss it.

Thanking You
Firoze Shakir

Photographerno1

firoze.shakir@gmail.com

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube