Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Karbala Is The Country of My Birth Mother India

186,253 items / 1,466,240 views

Every Shia has one wish to see Karbala once in his lifetime and luckily my in laws the Qazilbash of Victoria Street Lucknow made it and as I write this they might be in Damascus Sham than to Karbala they have gone on Ziyarat..

They said they would pray that I make it too , but I told them to pray for those more devoted than me I am happy God blessed me and I am happy I was born to Shia parents in India ..and I would be disheartened if I was born anywhere else Mother India is my Karbala my tryst with destiny.

Whatever flaws the Wahabbi may find with the faith I adhere to I think I would not change my faith as a Shia for anything in the world.If Shiasm according to them is heresy I am happy to be a heretic but believe in Hussain and Humanity.

We bleed so you know we are Shias you understand the pain of Karbaa Ashura and the first family of the Holy Prophet.. the Martyrdom of Imam Hussain..

I am not a preacher I will never denigrate another mans faith I would die first I respect his faith even if he does not respect my own.. and I shoot his faith as passionately as I shoot my own.. My Shia blogs are my pictorial thoughts and for those who get inundated with my feeds at Facebook they should remove me from their feeds ..I am a impulsive blogger I blog anything actually I add text to blogs that were mere pictures nothing else.. and words just come.

I would want to go to Amarnath Kailash Mansarovar and other places of spiritual interest too but it is not possible I have no sponsor I have no funds .. and I would shoot it as you would with your own eyes and every religiosity that belongs to India has a right to be promoted as a message of peace harmony hope and humanity.

And I just hope I make it to Ajmer Sharif for the Urus my chances are very bleak..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube