Sunday, April 24, 2011

Open Letter To The General Manager MTNL Broadband

181,764 items / 1,432,241 views

Dear Sir

I am having a lot of problems with my Internet service several complaints to your office at Bandra Reclamation , has not helped I continue my travail of pain.

I am trying to upload pictures of an important event I shot but it is just not possible with your poor lousy erratic service that I pay for every month without you compensating me for outage.


I have no personal issues till the time my services are not restored satisfactorily and fully I shall keep on blogging my pain as a letter to you, I am sure you have no time like our own government to soothe the problems of the common man..

Please dont forget I am Anna Hazare too in my own humble way...

You cant just take me fr granted every time.

Thanking You
Firoze Shakir

Photo Blogger

firozeshakir@gmail.com

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube