Sunday, April 24, 2011

If It Was Easy I Would Have Deleted You Long Time Back

181,619 items / 1,432,108 views


perhaps
saved
myself
the pain
the cross
of my sufferings
my tribulations
the whippings
my bleeding back
you are nothing
but an illusion
an intrusion
an intuition
within the soul
of my poetry
a needle in
a haystack
a lyrical note
of a lost song
a heart
that cracked
a broken
clay pot
oozing blood
on a lost track
with every harsh
word you utter
a new pain
on my disillusioned
soul you stack
if you knew
the meaning
of love
in my
world pitch black
you would not
back track
i have decided
your world
is not mine
i will never
come back
if wishes
were horses
than this
beggar poet
would not be
on a horseback


my integrity
my humility
my sincerity
my dignity
with every
master stroke
you viciously
attack
on the soul
of my bleeding
poetry
a painful
flash back

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube