Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Fourth Open Letter To GM MTNL Broadband Nightmare On Demand

182,370 items / 1,435,604 views

Respected Sir

I have come home from work and am writing this to you from my younger son Saif Shakirs computer Saif was smarter he did not opt for MTNL Broaa\dband he stuck to You Telecom.

My elder son Asif Shakir a web designer and me Firoze Shakir photo blogger opted for MTNL Broadband... as we were harassed immensely by poor pathetic service of YouTelecom.

Our nightmare continues with MTNL Broadband too , Asif Shakirs will end tomorrow when he surrenders his WIFI modem he has suffered the most since over 15 days he could not use his net it never worked..

The two people Mr Shyam Sundarji and Mr Jony who took care of us from your St Martin MTNL Broadband Office Bandra are on training and so we suffer , though I have sent them SMS on their mobiles and they have responded positively.

But our problem never ends my net is dead since I pm and has not resumed , and mind you I pay for the services that you charge me for , but I dont get my moneys worth neither do you recompensate me for time loss or outage.. Why Sir.

I am deeply hurt and disappointed at your service agenda and who do I bring my greivance to , there is no responsible person , we merely get robot response docket numbers and nothing else.

Sir in total honesty without bias prejudice your MTNL BROADBAND SERVICE SUCKS..

Its time you did something about this as I shall continue blogging my problems directed at you because the buck stops at your doorstep.. this linesman wala attitude must end..

I too can surrender my modem tomorrow but I wont give uyou the pleasure of taking an easy out.. you are not giving me charity to say the least.

Thanking You

Firoze Shakir
Photographerno1

firoze.shakir@gmail.com

dated

26 April 2011 9 pm

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube