Wednesday, April 27, 2011

24 Hours Without Internet Thanks To MTNL Broadband Nightmare On Demand

182,372 items / 1,436,570 views

My net has been dead since 1 pm several messages calls to their technician Raja but it did not help and strangely the two men who are responsible for the upkeep of the MTNL Broadband Internet service of our are in Bandra Reclamation Bazar Road both are gone for training , and there is no replacement for them , the two officers concerned are Mr Shyam Sundarji and Mr Jony..

This morning I went to meet the Deputy General Manager Mr AN Uphadaya MTNL Broadband Bandra Reclamation Telephone Exchange to tell him my problem but I had to climb 7 floors as the lift was not working and because of stress and my rising sugar level I collapsed outside his office.. I am a diabetic , his people revived me with cold water ..

Mr AN Uphadaya is a very human kindly man , and got his people to get my net working , he will also look into my sons complaint Asif Shakirs net is not working since 15 days..

The people at MTNL Broadband are all nice but their organization is monolithic and thinks broadband internet is a linesman problem , they are living a million light years back in pre historic times and will soon self destruct if they do not change their attitude towards consumers .

They dont care a hang about us and my grouse is genuine my pain is genuine I have no personal issues when my net works well I dont complain , I have hence made a special set at Flickr ...and even their General Manger Mr Tewary to whom I have written 4 open letters on cyberspace is on leave I was told..

And my set is dedicated to him.. he should no our pain at the click of a mouse I am fed up of docket numbers and robotic responses.

I pay for a service I should be given satisfaction..I may not be Anna Hazare but he has inspired me to fight for my rights.. as a Mumbaikar as an Indian..

I blog my culture my surroundings and share my world as a blogger respecting all religiosity with 182000 images on my photo stream here at Flickr.com

I need to be treated with respect..and 20000 people see my images everyday here at Flickr.com and I say this with humility and gratitude.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube