Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Have No Regrets Leaving Facebook

182,373 items / 1,436,627 views

a friendship
i misconstrued
as a poet
i swallowed
the bait
the line
the fishy
hook
fell in love
with a warrior queen
who is a master
chef a master cook
i played by ear
romancing a stone
who now does not
bother to give me
a second look
the mountain
in my heart shook
the running
stream of love
in my soul
now a contaminated
brook sukh aur dukh
what was hers she took
as for me from facebook
my flesh staked to her cross
i unhooked now
it is not
ok firoze
meri sanse
aur unke hath
main chabook
i was human
i was sensitive
i was vulnerable
not a crook
now a memory
of love poems torn
pictures in her
hearts scrapbook
she happy sad
in her corner
me only sad unhappy
in my poets nook

the taste
of haleem
kebabs
overcooked
a barmecides feast
of imagination
my dreams
on an empty
stomach
hungry
famished
i partook
kabhi khushi
kabhi gham
khali pet aur bhook

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube