Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Complete 180000 photo blogs at Flickr.Com

180,007 items / 1,415,625 views

This could not happen without people out there on the wide wild web who view my pictures , read my poems my rants I am indebted to each one of you I thank you with folded hands .

The daily viewer ship in all humility here at Flickr averages 20000 per day.

I also thank Flickr Support for allowing me to showcase my surroundings, my world , and my blogs are about humanity without hate for any caste color or community.

And above all I thank Dr Glenn Losack MD my friend family supporter my mentor my guide who paid for my 2 year Pro membership without him I would have not been able to post so many pictures , as an ordinary member I could only post 260 pictures so Dr Glenns support in getting me the Pro membership made this possible.

So Shalom Dr Glenn..for your Hanukah present to me..

And also to that one person who calls me joker, kadu , dramabaz, dabba and than lovingly she calls me to sir with love...she made my journey fruitful this is for her too...a pagal ki bacchi..
jiiiiiiiii

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube