Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Carlyta Mouhini Fights Against Corruption

179,914 items / 1,413,958 views

I was meeting her for the first time she added me as friend on Facebook and now it seems I know her since the birth of man such is the karmic connection one human spirit has with another.. she was the driving force with the voice of Moses and the wisdom of Solomon and forgive me if this sounds like Sidhuism..

I had a backlog of pictures I had shot the Victory march at Azad Maidan and Gateway of India on Saturday, I posted over 535 pictures a few poems and this took a lot of time.

Now I know you guys want me to tell you about Carlyta ..

Ok I stole this from her Facebook Info..

Viva Vida, Brazil n India!
Grass root Grammy Award Nominee- 2011-Best Fusion Vocals
Feature Reporter for Media Mag International- Global Movie Mag
WINNER OF NBC AWARD -BEST SINGER INTERNATIONAL.

I am a firm believer of Hard work and great mental disposition.............. and too fun loving social creation of the Almighty !

A BRIEF ON ME ...................

HI this is Carlyta Mouhini , Singer , performer n Journalist , born in Sao Paulo, Brazil n currently is based in Bombay- India .

I studied in Sao Paulo High School and graduated from Loreto Convent - Cal University with a degree in English, B.Ed, and Diploma in Music and Mass Communication.

After living in Brazil, Spain and South America, having sung and performed as a Flamenco and Salsa performer in several cultural events, Television Shows n concerts worldwide , I decided to move to Mumbai
( Bombay ) since I always wanted to live and explore the vastness of Music, Culture and Journalism in India.

My song ‘Baila con Baul '(Dance Latin with Indo folk lore) has been recently nominated in the 'Grassroots Grammy Awards' in the Best song - Folk Fusion category ( 2011 IN USA )

And

I am the recent recipient of the prestigious NBC Award as the ‘ Best Singer-International ‘ 2010 for my song fm the film ‘ Wanted ’ !!

Performed n sung for the IIFA Awards weekend in Colombo and
FIFA curtain raiser concert for the SA delegates in Ind with my Live Rock Latin Band 'Viva 2K 'recently.

Presently I am working on my Single Disc and is associated majorly with the World Film and Ind Music Industry and have contributed many hit fusion songs and extensively involved New Fusion Projects in the field of Indo-Latin n Euro co-productions in Music and Art forms.

I also work for 'Media Mag International' as International Feature Correspondent/ Reporter

CHEERS …. N GRACIUS!!! ………… 

And Jai Ho Carlyta for being part of our new Freedom Struggle

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube