Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Carter Road Comes Alive To Freedom And Victory

179,913 items / 1,413,937 views

My daughter Samiya told me to go to Carter Road to shoot a victory march organized by Sudipto Chattopadhyay and his friends from Bollywood on Sunday , so limping because of my diabetic leg injury I reached here at about 5 pm and shot the euphoria the newness of camaraderie all for a cause that touches all of us India's Fight Against Corruption.. I am bad with names so I thought I will keep these posts without text , the few I knew here were Manish Gaekwad father of the unscripted pain of film writers , Carlyta Mouhini Ara Alexander Terence Lewis Ruslan Bhupinder Singh and many others I know by face..

This was a small contingent but it had the attention of the public and the media and this limping blogger , there were speeches praises for Annaji and a dance rendition inspired by Annaji choreographed by Terence that evoked the humility of Om on the soul of Man.

This is my new set at Flickr

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube