Sunday, January 9, 2011

Loneliness Shot By Marziya Shakir 3 Year Old

From here I took Marziya home , took a break and returned alone at 11.30pm when the Guru Nanak juloos reaches the Bandra Shia Mosque .

As the second lot of pictures I was to shoot of the Guru Nanak Park juloos are bloody and full of gore totally graphic , hence my next lot of the Guru Nanak juloos juloos pictures will be housed in a different set as I will moderate the contents as per Flickr rules and regulations..

I do not want to thus add them with the older set which is basically the Juloos through Marziyas eyes , eyes that are gifted even when they are closed .. and honestly for those pedagogic photographers who keep harping about inner vision, vision can be attained by the eyeless too.

Photographers are born not made...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube