Sunday, January 9, 2011

Guru Nanak Juloos Part 2 Bandra Shia Mosque 2011

160,846 items / 1,267,484 views

This is my next set continuation of the Guru Nanak Part Juloos once the alams taboot reach the Bandra Mosque heavy duty hardcore zanjir matam kama matam starts led by the Bandra Boyz of Anjuman e Yadgare Mehndi, they call the shots and the scourging s the self infliction is ruthless to say the least.

Even guys from far flung areas like Mira Road and Mumbra come here to take part in this hardcore matam at Bandra Bazar Road.


All this goes on for about an hour , and I left this early as I was uploading Part 1 since late last night..I hit the sack at about 2-30 am.

Habib my friend was video recording this but I was the only lone still photographer documenting the angst of the Shias in Mumbai.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube