Sunday, January 9, 2011

Marziya Gets Ready to Shoot The Guru Nanak Park Juloos

160,769 items / 1,266,858 views


I left the majlis took a rickshah came home to pick up Marziya and bring her to the Guru Nanak Park juloos , this juloos is of great importance to to her and me, she shot the kids doing zanjir matam last year at the same place.

She could barely hold the Nikon D 80 as she was just two years old, but now at 3 she takes the camera strap herself, places it around her neck and takes the shots without my help.

I could make it easier for her teaching her to shoot pictures with my camera on the Manfrotto tripod , but I never took that option , street photographers hardly need tripods just reflex quick timing and a bit of Gods help.

Marziya and I have two Nikon camera bodies we both share.We shoot RAW format , Marziya is a Pro all the way.

She is a Flickr photographer , a Facebook fan, a Twitterati, and on Blogspot also the youngest Indi Blogger and her pictures on sale at Cluster.com and Red Bubble.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube