Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bandra East Juloos Of Fourth Imam Zainul Abedin 2011



159,139 items / 1,256,575 views

This evening I went to Bandra East to shoot the Bandra East Juloos that I try not to miss , this year I was in time , last year I was called to Salman Khans house for some urgent work , so I missed the earlier events , my wife and Marziya had both gone to his house and than reached Bandra East .

It seems like yesterday.

My wife arrived from Iran last night she was in Karbala and Damascus for Moharam.

So she did not accompany me to Bandra East besides we have our house majlis tomorrow so she has a lot of unfinished work to cope up with.

I shot the events at the Municipal Garden Bandra East from where after a majlis the Juloos begins and next to where the juloos begins is the Sai Baba Temple I shot this too, to show you the mutual co existence in Mumbai..

The Hindus of Bandra East and the Shias are compatible to each others faith .. each one giving space to the other,at the other end is the dais for majlis by Maulana Hasnain Karari , it was jam packed , and after the majlis Zuljana and taboot of the Fourth Imam and than hardcore zanjir kama and sword matam.

I shot all this than taking a dagger I did the Tandav on the Soul of Shimr here , the dagger was quite blunt so I was not to happy , I collapsed twice and on after shooting the busheri matam returned , this picture was shot by Marziyas mom..for record .

Marziya cleaned my dirty bare feet and this will be my next set at Flickr.com.

I shot the Urus of Makhdoom Shah Baba a day before which I keep on hold even the Chennai 7 Moharam juloos pictures I might keep on hold.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube