Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Muslim Lady Is Simply A Prop For The Muslim Man

155,072 items / 1,219,070 views

And these are my personal views as a street photographer of the women I shoot , for the Muslim girl her life of hardships begins when her parents try to palm her of to the first bidder as the Muslim girl is risk prone and a constant liability.

Marriage is a game of chance and a loaded dice a good man may bring relief to her cycle of pain , but the few I have shot have et with marital mishaps and end up begging on the streets , rehabilitation is a though far away from the Muslim collective ethos..

The Muslim woman I speak locally is machine produce kids keep the miya happy , his family happy , and this is the situation in the slums and the makeshift houses on the streets where they dwell.

So every year when I shoot the Eid Namaz I show you the angst of the poor Muslim beggar woman face concealed and begging hands that will forever be begging till their times change and the mind set of the community changes.

The Muslim man is more interested in buying a rich goat , making his eid full of pomp and austerity is the core of the poor ...

I document my surroundings and this is what I have been seeing as a street photographer since almost 6 years ..so now you know why I dont shoot sunsets , birds in flight or the moods of insects..I shoot pain I shoot human life and bring out the pain in the open on the internet ..

Society has to take their cause froward and the government too once it gets time away from scams and other issues that plague good governance.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube