Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What If The Eunuchs Were Given A Chance To Run Our Country

155,054 items / 1,218,994 views

Their beat revolves as beggars between the two Bandra signals , Turner Road and the Pamposh Linking Road Signal.

Most of them know me as I meet the on the cross roads of life..they think I am crazy shooting them , for no rhyme or reason , some think I am tantrik trying to rob them of the last vestige of their remaining manhood or womanhood whatever you wish to call.

Because I carry a camera because I meet them I shoot them and besides I have a hijra website that needs to be updated too from time to time.. and to bring their cause to the forefront.

I shoot them as human beings without lasciviousness .I show you a hijra as a hijra and as a hijra only.

And I am sure if they were given a chance to run the country they would do a more efficient and clean job, and here I will give my fecund poetic imagination rest .. yes I would not mind by being ruled by eunuchs for a change.

I know one thing that religiously the eunuchs would have solved the Babri mosque imbroglio without even going to court as their motto is Sarv Dharm Ek ..All Religions are One ..
And the eunuchs are philanthropist worthy of Sigma Six status.. they are neither men nor woman and yet they are both..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube