Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hiten Fat Boy

147,040 items / 1,125,108 views


Sometimes God adds sadness to mans life he overcomes it or goes down facing it.

Sometimes through pain God shows a path of life, and pain is the chapter in the book of life that one remembers nostalgically ,

Hiten is a sad story of life and because it is a personal story of pain I am under an oath of silence I cannot reveal his pain , but it is an immense pain an immense loss.

I have been shooting Hiten since the time he was a tiny tot fat chubby and I shot him as he grew up, shot his sister Sakshi too, and I shoot kids as residual hope , kids are indeed true representatives of Gods alignment with man.

You may call a man a Hindu or a Muslim or a Christian but a child is a child is a child .

The Child carries the heritage of Man.

Hitens story is known to me and his relatives and it touches us all.

One day perhaps but not now..Hiten is perched in the hopes of his fathers arms.

Hiten and my grand daughter Marziya are friends but she thinks he is too small and I have shot them together too.

With this I have posted a part of my back log of 92 street pictures and a few pandal pictures .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube